Sunday, April 28, 2013

Semester Wrap-up

I have had so much fun reading about technology forecasting even though I have been somewhat remiss in posting.

However this topic really interests me though and so I am thinking that I will continue my readings (and eventual postings) past the scope of this assignment. So if you feel the same, maybe you'll want to stop by once in a while. :)

This assignment has taught me several things:

1. A better understanding of Blogger. Having only used LiveJournal before, it was really fun deciphering the ins and outs of this platform.

2. I loathe CAPTCHAs.  They're just so gosh darn difficult to decipher. However they are there to prevent bots. Thanks go out to the Spam Champ who so thoroughly described the spam situation.

Finally, I enjoyed reading all of your blogs Best of luck with your future endeavors!

- Samantha




No comments:

Post a Comment