Sunday, March 31, 2013

Behind the Scenes - Technology Chronology

Some tasks are a labor of love.  I am somewhat fond of the final product. This project definitely made me appreciate technology.


You've got to start somewhere. Here I am starting the outline of the electrical cord that represents the timeline.

It takes some planning.



A lot of planning.


Here's a close up of the finished cord.



Sometimes I had companionship for my sewing.   Not the most convenient companionship, but companionship all the same :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I love, love, love your technology chronology! What a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It'll be interesting to see how everyone interpreted the assignment, what events they chose. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is a really cool idea! I'm glad I stumbled upon this post before semester's end. Having gone through the other technology chronologies this has got to be my favorite of the bunch. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete